Frequently Asked Questions
How will I know when it is time for me to look into the services of a Health Care Center?
- When the family can no longer handle the care and needs of the loved one or if 24/7 nursing care is identified.
How will I know which facility is best for my loved one?
- You and your loved one should look at several facilities before making a selection. Make sure you ask as many questions as you need to feel comfortable.
What are your payment options? Do you take Medicaid?
- We are a private pay only facility. If you have a long term care policy we can work with you to supplement your monthly expense. Please call the office at 281-357-4843 to learn more about the financial options available.
Is Medication management an additional charge?
- No, your monthly charges include medication management.
Can I bring medications from home into the facility?
- Yes! We will be happy to use your home medications and then refill when needed.
What is included in the monthly charges at your Community?
- Our monthly charges include Room and Board, meal services, housekeeping and all included amenities.
What services and amenities are offered for residents/patients? (transportation, hair care, wifi internet access, activities, shopping trips, outings, etc)
Our services and amenities at this facility include:
- Cable TV
- Emergency Call System
- Local Transportation Among Other Services
- Wifi Access Provided in Common Areas
- Beauty and Barber Services
- Shopping Trips and Outings to Various Restaurants and Locations Near the Facility
Additional amenities information here.
What are visiting hours?
- Typically, visiting hours are 8am – 8pm but we understand there are resident needs and circumstances that may warrant visits outside of this time frame. Families are welcome and encouraged to visit their loved ones when they can.
May I share a meal with a loved one at a facility?
- We encourage you to spend as much time with your loved one as possible. If you wish to share a meal with them during your visit, a $5 meal ticket is available for purchase at the reception desk.